Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Los Angeles, CA Heating Services
Los Angeles is a city that never gets cold according to the rest of the nation, right? Of course, actual residents of the city know better—even LA has its share of chilly nights in winter. So even if our winters are brief, there’s no doubt that you need a heating system to take you through those cold nights. During those times where your heater is suffering from performance issues, you need a reliable heating contractor there for you.
JMS Air Conditioning and Heating is your go-to contractor here in Los Angeles for any of your heater’s needs. We’ve been serving residents of the Greater Los Angeles area since 1993, offering personalized solutions for their HVAC needs. Whether you need a new heater installation or just some repairs and maintenance, you can depend on our services—backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee—to carry you through the season.
Contact us today to schedule an estimate for heating system services in Los Angeles. Exceeding Expectations Since 1993.
Choosing the Right System for Heating Installations in Los Angeles
There are different heating systems on the market, but we choose to offer and install the ones that we know work best for Los Angeles residents. Our goal is to keep your heating costs as low as possible, and that means fitting your home with a system that is going to complement both the climate and your individual comfort needs.
- Furnaces: These systems are good just about anywhere in the nation, including LA. They’re inexpensive to install, inexpensive to operate, and can provide heat very quickly.
- Heat Pumps: These systems have both heating and cooling functions in one system. Their heating functions are especially efficient in our moderate climate.
- Ductless Heat Pumps: The ductless variation of a heat pump operates similarly, just without the need for a duct system—a benefit that goes a long way in improving efficiency.
Los Angeles Heating Repairs and Maintenance
It’s easy to take our heaters for granted in our climate. We tend to let them continue running even when they require replacement or repairs, simply because we tell ourselves that "the season is going to end soon anyways." However, this is only going to cost you more money in the long-run. Running a heater that needs repairs or a replacement is always going to cost more money due to its inability to perform.
Heating maintenance should be performed once a year, and replacement is generally needed every ten to fifteen years. There are a few reliable signs to alert you to a heater in need of service:
- Reduced heating power or uneven heating through the home
- Spikes or increases in your heating bill, despite not increasing heating habits
- Strange noises or any odors out of the norm
100% Satisfaction on Los Angeles Heating Services
JMS Air Conditioning and Heating is here for all of your heating system repairs, maintenance, and installations. You can depend on us when your heater goes bad. If you’re installing a replacement heater, we’ll always make sure to work with your current setup to help save you some cash. Contact us today to schedule an estimate on heating services in Los Angeles and the surrounding area.